… Eleventh-Hour Super Bowl 2017 Party Food Recipe!
Okay, we’re in the “eleventh hour” of party food prep, right? The very last minute we can create a Super Bowl party food touchdown. Let’s do this … short, super easy, and with as few words as possible.
“Comfort” finger-food appetizer …
Gluten-free, Dairy-free Seasoned Crunchy Tator Tots!
They’re delicious, pop-able, and EASY!
Whatever you do, don’t tell them this was an eleventh-hour idea!
Happy Super Bowl Partying!
Eleventh-Hour Gluten-free, Dairy-free Seasoned Crunchy Tator Tots
- 1 30-ounce bag Ore-Ida Gluten-free Crispy Crowns
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (regular paprika is fine too)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon ground red (cayenne) pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Lightly oil the foil. Set aside.
- Place frozen Crispy Crowns in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir until blended. Sprinkle over potatoes. Toss potatoes in bowl to distribute seasoning.
- Spread Crispy Crowns on prepared pan in a single layer. Bake according to package directions: Center rack for 23-25 minutes, or a few minutes longer if you like them really crispy (easier to munch on during intense Super Bowl concentration). If you have a convection oven, bake on Convection Bake at 400ºF for about 20 minutes, or until desired texture. Be sure they are thoroughly hot.
- Serve with ketchup, salsa, or naked. And, whatever you do, don’t tell them this was an eleventh-hour idea!
Safe food is a journey … Thrive!™
Other recipes you might enjoy: