… Oh, the Cheesy Goodness has Returned!
Here’s another product review for you. This one will open doors – maybe even oven doors – to a more “cheese”-filled life for those of us who are gluten-free and dairy-free.
I discovered Go Veggie! Non-Dairy Grated Parmesan Flavor Cheese Alternative a couple of months ago and have been trying it on and in many foods and recipes (many of the linked recipes below don’t show this ingredient since my Go Veggie discovery is more recent than the posts). Here are a few of my new regular uses:
- A sprinkling over homemade pizzas.
- As a hint base layer or as an essence of tang in my quiches and tarts.
- Dusted over roasted asparagus.
- Added to homemade biscuits or croutons for a heartier, more rich flavor profile (cheesy croutons are superb on a crisp salad or floating in a bowl of soup).
- As a cheesy ingredient in veggie or chip dip.
- Sprinkled over pasta dishes, especially this one with pine nuts and pesto.
- Stirred into a hot bowl of chili.
I know there are many, many more incredible uses for this tasty dairy-free, vegan parmesan cheese topping, like baking it into lasagna, or sprinkling it into hot roast beef sandwiches. The possibilities are becoming endless as continue writing. You know what else is great about Go Veggie! Parmesan Flavor Cheese topping? It’s casein-free, lactose-free, cholesterol-free, gluten-free, and preservative-free. I also is a Non-GMO product. It does contain soy though, for those of you who cannot do soy.
I’m off to create some new and delicious recipes incorporating this grated, tangy topping just as soon as I’m done sharing this review. I’ll be sure to share them with you.
Daily Forage Product Review Rating: ◊◊◊/ ◊◊◊
Safe food is a journey … Thrive!™