Just a reminder that the GFAF Expo is in Schaumburg, Illinois (the greater Chicago vicinity) is coming up in just about a month, April 20th & 21st, 2013. Show hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, 9 a.m. for early-bird purchased tickets.
Just some of the features of this show:
- Over 100 gluten-free and allergen-free food vendors sampling and selling their products
- Additional focus on auto-immune/anti-inflammatory diseases and Autism
- Dedicated nut-free vendor area
- Informational sessions on living gluten & allergen free
- Chance to meet well-known cookbook authors and get a signed copy
- Meet some of the bloggers of the gluten-free and allergen-free communities
I hope you have an opportunity to attend this expo! I attended the Chicago Expo in April 2012 and it was fantastic!
Safe food is a journey … Thrive!™