… A Quick-Fix Step on Facebook!
Recently Facebook has changed how they let people get updates and news from the Facebook pages YOU have “Liked”. Because of this change, you may be missing out on our regular Facebook updates. But there’s a simple and quick fix to this … so you’ll always know what’s going on at Daily Forage.
Go to our Daily Forage – gluten free Facebook page and follow these easy and quick steps:
- In the far right lower corner of the main picture, click on the Cog tab.
- Choose “Add to Interest List”. (This is the blue highlighted tab.)
- If you don’t have an interest list, be sure to add one.
- Click “next”, name your list, then decide who sees it. (Maybe “great all-things gluten-free info”).
- You can also add other favorite websites and Facebook Pages, but it isn’t a necessity.
- Click Done.
- Now you should be able to always receive new posts in your News Feeds included in your interest list.
- Please be sure to SHARE THIS INFO with others so everyone can be “following” what they’ve “Liked” in the past, or find fun and interesting in the future. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING!
Safe food is a journey … Thrive!™